PGA Certified Professional
Initial swing assessment appointment is only
We will spend approximately 60 to 70 minutes to better understand your golf game, where you have been and where you want to be.
I have been teaching golf professionally for over 30 years. With over 2,000 private individual lessons and group lessons under my belt,
I have the ability to work with what you have and to give you a nudge in the correct direction. Whether it is about eliminating faults or
just starting with good basics, you are never too far away from playing to the best of your ability.
My career highlights as a professional include:
- 4 Professional wins over 3 different decades
- Qualified twice for the Regional National Club Professional Championship
- Participated in the 2019 National Senior Club Professional Championship
- Played in over 20 Minnesota State Opens
- Played in over 23 Tapemark Charity Events
- Played in hundreds of Pro-Ams & Competitive Events throughout my career, including national and state junior events and 4 years of college golf
- Certified PGA Professional in General Management
My theory as a teaching professional revolves around making little changes that can make a big difference over time. If it’s a quick fix,
it usually only lasts as long as it took to fix it in the first place. We will take what you have, eliminate any big obstacles to improvement,
and then give you a simple program of drills and practice that will help you accomplish your goals as a player.