2021 Tournament & Group Golf Information
Click here to make a deposit for your scheduled event.
Green Haven Golf Course & Event Center, located in historic Anoka, Minnesota is the perfect place for your next golf tournament or
group outing. Easy to find right off highway 10 and 169, Green Haven provides a fantastic setting for your next event.
Combining a golf course with great conditions and playability along with an event center that can accommodate groups from 12 to 400,
Green Haven is the perfect choice to host your next event. The professional staff at Green Haven has over 50 years of experience providing
exceptional event service so you will be able to relax and enjoy your day.
The following will provide an overview of the pricing, policies, and services we provide. The first and foremost item of importance is
to secure your date. Our returning groups will book well in advance so our calendar will fill up earlier than most courses. Once you
secure your date we can discuss which services you would like and get you in touch with our event coordinator to take care of all of you catering needs.
Professional Services provided by the staff at Green Haven Golf Course:
- GPS equipped golf cars lined up and ready to go on our staging area
- Pre-printed scorecards and cart signs with the player’s names
- Rules sheets and format explanation sheets for each golf cart
- Professional scoring and electronic leaderboard in your banquet room.
- All the necessary signage for on-course games and proximity events
- Registration & check-in tables near the staging area
- Fully stocked, PGA Professional staffed golf shop
Optional Services available:
- Music of your choice played while checking in golfers on the staging area
- Valet pick up for golfers and their equipment in the parking lot and delivery to the registration tables
- Logo golf balls, tees, or other accessories (lead time and minimums apply)
- Golf car usage for photographers or VIPs
Pricing and Policies:
Events below the required number for shotgun starts can do normal tee times on the following days:
- Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays
We are happy to host shotgun starts at the following times:
- Mondays – 9 am, 12 pm or 1 pm – minimum 60 players
- Fridays – 9 am or 2 pm – minimum 120 players
- Saturdays – 2 pm – minimum 120 players
- Sundays – 2 pm – minimum 120 players
Prime Season Rates – June 10th through September 10th 2021
Off-Season Rates – Before June 10th or after September 10th 2021
- Monday Tournament Special = $45.00 per player
- Friday = $47 per player + tax
- Saturday & Sunday = $58 per player + tax
- Monday = $42.00 per player + tax
- Friday = $42.00 per player + tax
- $100 deposit required to secure your date Monday – Friday
- $500 deposit required to secure your date Saturday or Sunday
Final Golfer Counts:
Miscellaneous Policies to ensure your golf event is exceptional:
- Payment for the guaranteed amount of golfers is due 14 days prior to the event. Any additional golfers
will be paid for on the day of the event. If the final count goes below the necessary numbers for a
shotgun, the event will switch to tee times. For golf events over 116 players, a non-binding estimated
count will be necessary 30 days prior to the event to ensure the availability of the necessary number of
golf cars for your guests. Additional golf carts will add a $20 per cart surcharge to the cost of the golf
event to cover the cost of renting those carts.
- No outside food & beverage will be allowed unless first approved
by our catering partner “Tavern at Green Haven”
We hope this answers your questions and we look forward to booking your event at Green Haven. Please contact Ryan Wagner or Larry Norland at 763-576-2972 to secure a date.
Request Tournament Information